We are in the process of recruiting Commis Chefs for a luxury hotel in the Isles of Scilly, an island pertaining to the United Kingdom.
As a commis chef you will be in charge of preparing all cold and hot food items from the main kitchen, maintain personal hygiene, maintain high standards of work performance and conduct and assist other chefs when necessary.
- EU Nationality
- Very Good level of English
- Previous experience of working in a high-quality establishment
- Full understanding of food controls
- Permanent, full time contract
- 5 days/week - about 45 hours per week.
- Hourly pay rate £8.50, with a gross monthly pay rate of £1,657
- All food provided is free
- Accommodation is provided, depending on location, from £20 to £45 a week, all bills included