We are in the process of recruiting Sous Chefs for a luxury hotel in the Isles of Scilly, an island pertaining to the United Kingdom.
As a Sous Chef you will reporting to the Head Chef. You will have to oversee the preparation and cooking of the food or diners. One of your main tasks will be ensuring that all food is prepared to the highest standard and providing a fine dining experience to the hotel's guests.
waiter jobs in uk, waiter jobs in uk, luxury hotel jobs, luxury hotel jobs, hospitality jobs ireland, hospitality jobs ireland, kitchen staff jobs, kitchen staff jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, live in jobs uk, live in jobs uk, restaurant jobs in uk, restaurant jobs in uk, chef job advert, chef job advert, jobs in cooking industry, jobs in cooking industry, hotel receptionist jobs, hotel receptionist jobs, kitchen porter, kitchen porter, kitchen porter full time, kitchen porter full time, sous chef employment, sous chef employment, exec chef jobs, exec chef jobs, prep cook jobs, prep cook jobs, full time chef jobs, full time chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs, hotel sous chef jobs
- EU Nationality
- Very Good level of English
- NVQ 1/2
- Food hygiene certificate level 2 – preferred but not essential as training can be given
- Previous experience of working in a high-quality establishment
- Experience of working with strict Health and Hygiene regimes
- Good understanding of all applicable Health & Safety legislation
- Full understanding of food controls
- Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance
- Attend and contribute to all kitchen and resort training meetings when required
- Permanent, full time contract
- 5 days/week - about 45 hours per week.
- Hourly pay rate £9.50, with a gross monthly pay rate of £1,852
-All food provided is free
- Accommodation is provided, depending on location, from £20 to £45 a week, all bills included