ReachJobs Healthcare is a recruitment agency specialized in the recruitment of healthcare professionals to the United Kingdom.
At the moment we are in process of selection and recruitment of 150 Nurses with a minimum of one year of working experience for one of in one of the most Prestigious and Largest Private Group of Hospitals in the UK.
This employer has been recognized recently with several awards as a Top employer in UK.
These hospitals are located in several attractive cities to work and live such as London, Edinburgh, Watford, Liverpool, Southampton, Bristol, Brighton & Hove, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Cardiff, Leicester, Cambridge; Oxford, Kent, Portsmouth, Leeds, etc.
We are searching for Nurses with a minimum of one year working experience in the following areas:
- Theatre - operating room: Scrub, Recovery, Anesthetics, and Circulation
- Intensive Care
- Senior Staff Nurses
The main requirements for the position are:
• EU Nursing Degree
• EU Passport
• Good English communication level
• Registered in the NMC ( PIN NUMBER) or in final stage of registration.
Final Interviews with the hospital managers will the held via SKYPE (Videoconference).
The employer is offering the following conditions for the position:
• Permanent Contract
• Salaries vary from GBP 22.000 up to GBP 30.000 according with the experience of the candidate
• Bonus opportunities on top of your salary, according to objectives
• Comprehensive benefits package which includes contributory pension scheme, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening, eyesight tests, childcare vouchers, cycle to work, gym membership, transport season ticket loans and a motivating workplace environment.
Overseas Candidates Welcome Package
• Paid Flight (from your home country to the UK airport closest to the hospital)
• Subsided Accommodation provided by the employer for the 1st month
• To help you get set up with food and to cover any transport, the Hospital will give you a welcome bonus of £200 which you do not need to repay.
• You will be allocated a ‘buddy’ who will be an experienced member of hospital staff and their role is to help you in your first few weeks with us. They will offer full support, depending on your needs, ranging from explaining the local transport system, finding the local place of worship and sourcing the best food for you.
• The employer will also provide you with a welcome loan of £1,000 which you can use as living expenses until your first pay check, but also to put a deposit on some accommodation.
• The employer will also help you find your permanent accommodation, so you won’t be on your own – it will automatically deducted this welcome loan from your monthly salary (spread across 12 monthly instalments) so that you don’t need to budget.