IT Solutions Architect / Development Manager
I require a solutions architect to provide governance & design guidance to my client's global Sales & Service Application Development teams.
Typically you will be assigned around five development projects at a time including small changes and major developments. Projects will be from across the sales and service portfolio with a focus on order processing and sales reporting.
* At least 5 years commercial IT development experience covering all aspects of the software development life-cycle.
* Strong Solution Architecture experience including development of technical architecture documents
* Experience of designing enterprise data warehouses for globally distributed team environment utilizing operational data-marts. Has operated as a solution architect with teams applying Agile development methods.
* Can coach and design solutions to TOGAF or Zachmann architecture principles.
* Can coach and designs solutions to Service Oriented Architecture principles.
* Understanding of Object-Oriented software concepts Familiar with IT Security standards (COBIT, ISO 27002 & ISO 27001)
* Can document and communicate solution designs to technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Working knowledge of J2EE development including use of associated tooling e.g. Rational Strong written and verbal communication skills plus virtual collaboration skills for working within a global virtual team
* Working knowledge of Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata Extract, Transform, Load: DataStage Business Intelligence Reporting: WebFocus, Business Objects, ClicView,
* Rules engines Knowledge of non-Java object-oriented development platforms e.g. .Net Configuration engines
* Develop architecture proposals, applying Ford technical and security standards, and service oriented principles.
* Assist development teams in documenting the technical solution (including physical infrastructure)
* Lead development teams through the architecture approval process.
* Drive new technical components through the review and approval process.
* Track the capability of the approved technical solution through development, and support resolution of risks
If interested then please get in touch ASAP.