Marketing Campaign Analyst - Financial Services Organisation - Up to £40,000 basic - London
Marketing Campaign Analyst
Financial Services Organisation – Bank
Up to £40,000 basic
City of London Location
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Campaign Analyst to work as part of a small digital team with our client on a permanent basis. The candidate will play a critical role in tracking the customer journey. This will be from the first point of contact through to sale by working with the sales force and offices from across the UK, to measure and report on the effectiveness of individual campaign activities.
- Working closely with relationship managers from all parts of the group to track prospects through sales funnel
- Liaising with other members of the marketing team to maintain an excel register of event and campaign participants.
- Working with the Direct Marketing Manager to build-out requirements in the WDX marketing campaigns module
- When CRM requirements finalised and built, generate reports from marketing WDX module
- The creation and delivery of ROI campaign reports
- Build spread sheet templates to accurately track campaigns showing progress from campaign to sale
- Build reporting template to clearly illustrate ROI for all marketing campaign activity.
- Generate timely and accurate reporting for events, campaigns and office activity.
- Present reports in monthly regional director meetings
- Build relationships and work closely with regional directors, office and marketing heads
- Build out the WDX campaigns module to move tracking of ROI from spread sheets to CRM
- Educate marketing team on requirements needed to effectively report on ROI
Skills & Experience
- Degree preferable
- Strong Excel skill (Vlookup, Pivot Tables as a minimum)
- Some experience of CRM systems - MS Dynamics preferable
- Good personal relationship skills
- Experience of web/ search analytics packages such as Google Analytics to ensure accurate evaluation of campaign data, as well as regular dashboard reporting for all online marketing channels
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV,