ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - CENTRAL LONDON - UP TO 35K + OVERTIME - BRAND NEW HIGH END COMMERCIAL COMPLEX - SPLIT DAYS
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing maintenance providers within the UK who are currently seeking an Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Central London. You will be working on a large commercial complex housing retail, residential and corporate office space.
You will be working within a large team of engineers covering all planned and reactive works. You will be responsible for carrying out all electrical maintenance as well as some mechanical and fabric works.
* To carry out reactive and planned maintenance and repairs to Electrical equipment and all associated systems.
* To undertake a proactive approach in ensuring all plant and equipment is fully operational and fit for purpose.
* To provide support and advice to other stakeholders.
* To ensure the requirements of the organisation are met at all times through continuous improvement and training on new systems and equipment.
* To ensure spares and equipment are procured on a timely basis to ensure minimal downtime of assets.
* Basic Mechanical and Fabric works.
* City & Guilds - Electrical or Equivalent
* 16th / 17th Edition
* A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
* Good communication skills
Up to 35k per annum + Overtime
HOURS OF WORK
Monday to Friday - 06:00am to 15:00pm & 13:00 to 22:00 rotating