Currently we are looking for Childhood Educators to work in Childcare providers dedicated to providing the best possible care and education located in several attractive cities throughout the UK.
We are offering several vacancies through England, Scotland and Wales located around several attractive cities to work and live such as London, Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds, Norwich, Brighton, Oxford, Cambridge, Birmingham, Southampton, Edinburgh, Bristol, Newcastle, Portsmouth, Aberdeen, Glasgow, inverness, Cardiff, Yale etc.
The Final Interviews with the employer will be held by SKYPE
The Role as Nursery Practitioner:
To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which meet their individual needs.
A sound knowledge of child development for children aged birth to five years
An understanding of a play based approach to children’s learning and the value of outdoors experiences
Understanding of the key role that the worker must have
- Good English communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in a day-care setting
- Education and Training
- A Childcare & Education qualification equivalent to NVQ level 3
- Ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues, parents and outside agencies
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- An understanding and commitment to equal opportunities
- An understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace
- A willingness to undertake further relevant training including some evenings and weekends
Permanent Contract – Full Time – 40h/week
Initial Salary GBP16,500 - GBP18,720/ year depending on experience
Excellent career opportunities
In house training
If you are interested to apply to these positions please send us your updated English CV