We are currently looking for 300 Chefs and Sous Chefs to work in one of the largest groups of Pubs in the UK.
The employer is an independent, long-standing, brewing company that owns approximately 130 pubs in a conveniently sized trading area. 36 pubs are tenanted and a further 10 are subject to a Pub Operator Agreement. The company continues to grow in terms of financial success and aspirations.
We are looking for candidates interested to live and work in Hertfordshire, London, Berkshire, Hampshire, Kent, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Herts, Middlesex and Milton Keynes.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Preparing and serving our menu to a high standard as per Company specification
- Maintaining food hygiene and health & safety standards within the business and completion of Company paperwork with regards to such standards
- Receiving deliveries and maintaining the correct storage of food
- Maintaining and clean and safe kitchen environment
Key Personal Qualities
- A positive, hands-on approach
- Previous experience of working within a busy kitchen is essential however further training and development will be given
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Good English communication skills
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
The employer offers:
- Permanent Contract - Full Time
- Salary of 21-25k dependent on experience and on location.
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Full training and development. Progress with personal knowledge by completing in-house training, attending courses and completing company training program
- The employer will provide live in accommodation
If you wish to apply to these vacancies please sends us your updated English CV