We are excited to be working with a fantastic digital agency/software development firm based in Clifton, Bristol, looking for an Account Manager to join their expanding team.
The ideal candidate will have experience being the interface between the technical and business functions working to establish solid relationships with clients through proactive account management. This will involve regular meetings, updates, focussed communications, and detailed understanding of their organisation.
This is a fun, friendly environment with a work hard/play hard mentality, where you will need to be flexible to put the extra hours into projects where needed, but will be rewarded with a sociable environment with benefits such as a company bonus scheme, pension scheme, flexible working hours, childcare vouchers and development opportunities.
* Work to establish solid relationships with clients through proactive account management
* Review all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
* Work closely with the project team on new work and maintains continuous knowledge of project status, identifying potential issues and opportunities
* Facilitates communication between the client and technical team, providing strong representation for both
* Works collaboratively with clients and internally to set realistic expectations
* Supports and empowers the client within the software development process by ensuring transparency and clarity, including 'translating' technical process or product information
* Ensures that records are kept on-system of all interactions with clients and ensures rigorous detail is maintained with regard to work carried out
* Produces monthly reports of billable work for clients and has knowledge at all times of the status of project work and support contracts
* Takes an active role in coordinating, documenting and delivering client training, with support from the technical team
You'll need to be and articulate communicator and influencer, highly organised and be accomplished in developing and maintaining key client relationships.
You'll be joining a bright team of creative and innovative individuals who will support you in your development.
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £32,000, Bonus, Pension and a host of additional benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration