We currently have 10 exciting opportunities for experienced customer service advisors who are available for an immediate start within a major contact centre in Bradford. My Client is one of the leading supermarkets within the UK, they are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
We are looking for customer service advisors with strong customer service skills to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis with a view to potentially going permanent. You must have a minimum of 4 years customer service experience either face to face or contact centre based.
Responsibilities within this role will include;
* Dealing with large volumes of calls
* Handling customer complaints and ensuring these are resolved in a timely manner
* Handling large volumes of emails this will include queries and complaints.
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
* A minimum of two years office based experience within a busy customer service environment
* An excellent telephone manner
* Proven experience of handling complaints
* Excellent administration skills
Please note this is a temporary role and candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds city centre so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If successful within this role you will be required to work one weekend in three, and shifts Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.00 am - 8.00 pm.
Hourly pay rate £7.50
If you believe you have the right experience for this busy customer service driven role or you know someone who does, I encourage you to apply for this role or refer a family member or a friend to this advert.